Wednesday 7 February 2018

Tiddy Inks - new release post 1

Hi everyone 

I hope you are all ready for gorgeousness overload! Tiddy Inks is having a new release and WOW are they gorgeous! I will be blogging a new card each day over the next 5 days featuring the new images. 

Please please go to the Tiddly Inks blog to see the other samples from the DT. 

Let's start with my favourite - oh who am I kidding? They are all my fave!


This little cutie is called Wryn Pawfect 
 

Copics Used:
Hair: Black 100, B00
Skin: E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Clothes: C6 C4 C2 / C8 C6 C4
Pussycat: C7 C5 C3
 

Card Ingredients:
Image - Wryn Pawfect 
All embellishments from The Ribbon Girl 

Useful Links:
 
Please pop back tomorrow to see another sample using a different image from the new release. 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Keep Smilin'
Stacey S xxx

  


No comments:

Post a Comment